In compliance with article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the company’s identifying data are described below:
Company name: INBANI DESIGN S.L.
Tax Identification Number (NIF): B5385318
Address: P.I. ATALAYAS, C/ LIBRA, PARC. 49- (ESQ. C/ CORONA) – 03114 – ALICANTE – ALICANTE
Companies Register of Alicante, Volume 2762, Book 0, Folio 42, Section 8, Sheet A 82594, Registration 2
PURPOSE OF THE WEBPAGE
This legal notice (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: www.inbani.com
In general the relationships between INBANI DESIGN S.L. and the Users of its electronic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish laws and legal jurisdiction.
USER’S USE AND ACCESS
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way represent commencement of a commercial relationship with INBANI DESIGN S.L. or any of the delegations thereof.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the contents of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by INBANI DESIGN S.L. and the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out with the contents thereof, including quoting sources, is therefore prohibited without express written consent from INBANI DESIGN S.L. .
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND LINKS
INBANI DESIGN S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its web pages and may even restrict or not permit access to this information to certain users.
INBANI DESIGN S.L. does not assume any liability whatsoever for the information contained on the third party web pages that may be accessed through links from any webpage owned by INBANI DESIGN S.L. The purpose of the links present on the INBANI DESIGN S.L. web pages is only for information purposes and in no case represents a suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding these links.
In this document INBANI DESIGN S.L. describes its Policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and gather information when the web page www.inbani.com is visited in order to enhance the usability thereof, learn about users’ browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to these, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already clients of the company, the information gathered with cookies will also serve to identify them when they access the various tools the company provides them with for management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the company’s web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools provided by the company to its clients for managing their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves communicating data to the company or access to data by the company for the provision of its services.
The company informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and provides them with this Policy in order to inform them regarding the use and the object thereof. Continuing to browse its pages represents knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
INBANI DESIGN S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the company.
* Third party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party not connected to the company for the purpose of performing statistical studies of browsing on the company’s web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, enabling access to restricted access tools, as well as providing personalised configuration of the options available. Enable the services previously requested by the user to be provided.
* Analytical and/or advertising cookies: provide knowledge of the number of visits received in the various sections of the web pages, users’ habits and trends and, as a result, enhance the browsing and the service offered by the company (mainly, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. Gather data anonymously in order to obtain users’ browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: gather and store data while the user is accessing the webpage.
* Persistent cookies: gather and store data on the user’s terminal during a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they are used. The time during which the cookies are stored will depend on the type of cookie and will always be the minimum period essential for complying with their purpose. In any case, users can configure their browser in order to disable or block reception of all or some cookies. Not wishing to receive these cookies does not prevent the user from being able to access the information on the websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once a user has granted consent to receive cookies they wish to withdraw this consent, they should delete those stored on their terminal through the various browser options.
INBANI DESIGN S.L. Security Document
You can consult how to configure the various browsers in order to exercise the actions described in the foregoing paragraphs on:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Act 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that we will process your personal data for the purposes of:
[Providing or delivering you the service or product contracted and informing you on the products or services published on our website]
The personal data provided will be stored while the commercial relationship remains in force, or until the suppression thereof is requested by the interested party, or for 1 year from the last confirmation of interest, or for the time necessary for complying with the legal obligations. The company will NOT make automated decisions. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation and will be processed based on [your consent or execution of a contract].
Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise the following rights regarding your personal data: right of access, rectification, suppression or erasure, limitation, opposition, portability and withdrawal of the consent given. To do this you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party can also contact the competent Data Protection Control Authority to obtain additional information or make a claim.
Identifying data of the responsible person:
INBANI DESIGN S.L., B5385318, P.I. ATALAYAS, C/ LIBRA, PARC. 49- (ESQ. C/ CORONA) – 03114 – ALICANTE – ALICANTE, 965106465